Monday, April 15, 2013

An Introduction

Oh hi there!

This blog isn't so much for anyone else as it is for me. I love to read and don't have many friends that read so often times I read something and it gets lost in my head. I want to remember books. I want to hold on to feelings, good or bad. I read a wide variety of books, so I don't limit myself to reading one specific genre, although I have a strong pull to psychological thrillers. I'll be doing reviews on this blog as well as recommendations. I'll post pictures of things and much more. If no one finds this, then that's okay, I'll have this for myself to enjoy.

Should you happen across my blog though, please feel free to leave comments or recommendations for what you'd like to see from me. Don't be a stranger!

Thanks again!

Happy reading!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment